A static website for LAYLO
Proposal by Roman Zolotarev
- Full page screenshots: Home page, Branches, Solutions (Oplossingen), About LAYLO (Over LAYLO), Contact
- All copy in HTML or plain text format.
- All images in PNG or JPEG format.
Scope of work
- Markup for five static pages with custom visual design.
Logo and navigation.
Title with relevant image background.
Three unique selling points.
Generic description of the advantages while describing which needs it fulfills.
Different advantages worked out in more detail.
Call to action and button to lead form.
Global client showcase.
- Git repository with HTML, CSS files, and images.
- Deployment scripts (POSIX shell, git hooks).
- Documentation (README.md: how to install, how to add new pages and assets).
- Website deployed in a sandbox environment.
Localization and accessibility
- Viewport break points under 480px, 480..960px, over 960px.
- Texts in two languages English and Dutch as is (copy-pasted from the source materials).
- Valid HTML5 and CSS3 (based on Tachyons notations).
- PNG and/or JPEG images as is (copy-pasted from the source materials).
- Open source web fonts (e.g. Lato and Font Awesome) as is.
Payments and budget
Estimated project duration, days 4
Daily budget €650.00
Estimated project budget, incl. 0% VAT €2,600.00
- You can update any source marerials (text or images) at any time.
- Please do not expect webpages to be a pixel-perfect copy of the source materials.
- I'll invoice you weekly or monthly.
- You can pay via via PayPal or SWIFT.
- I'll deliver the work on daily basis and update the invoice incrementally.
- Please be ready to provide feedback in timely manner (e.g. next business day).
- Payments are non-refundable.
- If any of us are unhappy with the project, we can leave at any time. No strings attached.
- Estimated time of completion is 30 days after receiveing all the source materials. No hard deadlines.
Copyright and credits
- You can use all the deliverable as you wish. All files are yours.
- Please keep the credits (e.g. "Copyright 2019 LAYLO", "Author Roman Zolotarev") in HTML, CSS files.